Why should you remove your asbestos garage in Walton Upon Thames?
Although asbestos doesn’t always need to be removed, the idea that it is present on your property can be a huge worry. If the material becomes damaged or is in a poor condition, then it can pose a serious risk to the health of you or your family. Asbestos is an invisible killer because the fibres are tiny and cannot be seen by the naked eye. Never touch it or try to deal with it yourself.
Your garage or garage roof is one of the most common places where you can find asbestos and if you are planning any renovation work, it is essential that you get asbestos specialists in to remove it safely for you. Before work is undertaken, we will complete a full asbestos audit and risk assessment and carefully plan the job to negate any risks.
Whether it is just an asbestos roof, or a whole asbestos garage or other outbuilding, then we can completely dismantle it and remove it in a prompt and efficient manner. We can also removal all non-hazardous rubbish and leave the site completely clear and tidy for future use.
Here are some reasons to choose Goodbye Asbestos to complete any asbestos removal:
- Our team are professional, highly-skilled and licensed by the UKATA
- We have public liability insurance to the value of £1million
- We have over 20 years’ experience in asbestos removal
- Asbestos waste is disposed of at approved waste disposal sites
- After any disposal, we will issue you with all the corresponding paperwork