Efficient domestic asbestos removal solutions in Ham
The term ‘asbestos’ describes six naturally occurring minerals found in certain types of rock formations. The general group of minerals are Chrysotile (white asbestos), Amosite (brown asbestos) and Crocidolite (blue asbestos). When mined and processed, asbestos separates into very thin fibres, that are invisible to the naked eye. Asbestos products pose a serious healthy risk when they deteriorate or are broken or disturbed.
Prior to the 1990s, the dangers of asbestos were unknown and this dangerous substance was used in a variety of domestic materials. If you garage or outbuilding was built before this time, it is likely there is asbestos on your property. Asbestos removal should only be done by professionals to prevent any harm to your or your family.
Asbestos garage removal and asbestos garage roof removal are two of our most frequently requested services. We can tackle projects of all sizes, from small domestic sheds to large factories, warehouses and industrial buildings. Whether you want to keep the garage, or dismantle it completely, we can help.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- A professional electrician will disconnect any electricity supplies
- A plumber will disconnect any water supplies
- The garage will be carefully dismantled and all rubble and asbestos waste will be disposed of
- The concrete base will be taken away
- The site will be left immaculate
- You will be given a hazardous waste consignment note
If your asbestos roof is removed, we can replace it with a modern, durable and cost-effective GRP fibreglass alternative.