How do we carry out an asbestos garage removal in Penge?
Asbestos kills 4000 people a year. By breathing in the fibres, your lungs will become damaged and you could be struck down by severe health issues many years after exposure. That is why it is essential to get an asbestos expert to check your garage if you are concerned it may contain asbestos.
Before asbestos was identified as being harmful, the product was used to construct garages because it was lightweight, fire-resistant and affordable. Any property built up until the 1990s may have an asbestos garage. So what happens when you call us?
- First we will come to your property and offer you a free no-obligation quote for the removal of your asbestos garage or other outbuilding. If we are unsure there is asbestos, we can send off a small sample for testing.
- We will organise a time that is convenient for you to do the work – it should not take longer than a day to complete the job.
- First we get a qualified electrician to disconnect any electrics.
- If there is a water supply, we will have a qualified plumber disconnect this.
- We will dismantle the garage and remove all the asbestos waste and other rubble.
- We will remove the concrete base and leave the site clean and tidy for your future use.
- If it is just your asbestos garage roof that has been removed, we can re-roof it with GRP fibreglass roofing. This comes with a 20-year guarantee, for your peace of mind.
Asbestos surveys and testing in Thornton Heath: Call Goodbye Asbestos for all your asbestos risk assessments
Here at Goodbye Asbestos, we are able to provide comprehensive asbestos surveys and testing to domestic and commercial properties throughout Thornton Heath and the nearby areas. If you suspect that asbestos may be present on your property – in places like flues, water tanks, Artex or roof tiles – we are the team to call to ensure the safety of the building’s occupants, be it your family, staff or tenants.
We cater for all different types of people, including:
- Business premises
- Construction sites
Our professional team carry out surveys in line with current legislation including the Control of Asbestos Regulations. We have the skills, knowledge and expertise to provide you with the information and advice that you need. Our surveys will locate any asbestos, identify the type and the condition that it is in. We can then advise you on the best way to process and assess any risk for the future.
Do you need a survey or asbestos testing? Please get in touch!
Call our asbestos removal and asbestos collection specialists in Thornton Heath for a free quote!
For more details, a free estimate or to speak to one of our experienced team for advice, please call 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733, email email@example.com or fill in an online contact form.