Are you concerned about removal of an asbestos garage in Wimbledon? Call on Goodbye Asbestos!
Are you worried that your home, office, garage, shed or other outbuilding might contain asbestos? Always call in a professional to do the job for you! Goodbye Asbestos are asbestos removal contractors and we operate throughout Wimbledon, Southfields and the nearby regions. We specialise in removal of asbestos in a methodical and safe way and have over 20 years’ experience in this area, meaning we can tackle any job, regardless of the size.
Before asbestos was discovered to be hazardous to health, it was often used to build garages and other outbuildings because it was cheap, light and provided good insulation from the elements. Such garages and outbuildings are very common and often contain asbestos cement roof sheets or external asbestos cement panels. We can remove asbestos carefully for you, following all official rules and regulations. We are also very affordable and provide free, no-obligation quotes. We will always be flexible to fit around your schedule.
Our range of asbestos removal services includes:
- Asbestos garage removal: Whether you want to remove an entire asbestos garage, or just an asbestos garage roof, our team can do this for you. We can also re-roof any garages with resistant GRP fibreglass roofing.
- Asbestos shed removal: Like garages, many sheds constructed prior 2000 contain asbestos. Let our team of professionals complete your asbestos shed removal so you do not need to worry.
- Asbestos removal: Alongside removing sheds from domestic gardens, we also undertake larger-scale projects, including removing asbestos from industrial estates, factories, warehouses and commercial demolition sites.
- Asbestos collection: If you have asbestos sheeting and do not know what to do with it, we are fully trained and accredited in the safe handling and collection of asbestos.
- Asbestos sampling and testing: In situations where a full asbestos survey is not required, we provide an asbestos sampling and testing service.
- General rubbish collection: Do not bother making all those trips to the tip! If you are doing renovation work or need a site cleared after asbestos removal, we can do this for you.
Please contact us to find out more about our asbestos removal or asbestos collection service by calling 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733.
Asbestos Removal in Wimbledon
Large scale garage removal also undertaken in Wimbledon, such as council garages
Let our professional staff assist you with asbestos removal near Southfields!
Asbestos was a mineral that was widely used in building because of its versatility but it has since been banned in many countries across the world because it is known to cause many serious illnesses, including cancer. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you know your home or place of business is safe for you and your family or your co-workers. Not all asbestos needs to be removed but we are specialists in this field and can advise on the best course of action. The removal of asbestos must always be done by a qualified professional and our highly-skilled team are licensed to deal with asbestos by the AKATA.
Safe and efficient asbestos surveys, asbestos tests and asbestos sampling in Wimbledon
The only way to prove whether or not a material contains asbestos is to use an accredited asbestos sampling and testing service. Here at Goodbye Asbestos we can test for asbestos in and around Wimbledon the the nearby areas. Asbestos can be found in many areas around domestic and commercial properties including in floor and ceiling tiles, water tanks, pipes, walls and flues. We use an independent accredited laboratory for the testing of all materials found during the process. Once the laboratory results have been sent back we can confirm the presence of asbestos, the make-up of the material and speak to you about the best options.
We also have developed a deep understanding of the legal requirements and legislation around the issues of asbestos. We can complete Asbestos Management Surveys (formerly Type 2 Surveys), which are required by law in any commercial property that was built before 2000. The survey will locate and identify, as far as is reasonably practical, the presence and extent of any suspect asbestos containing materials (ACMs). We are also able to complete Asbestos Re-Inspection Surveys and Asbestos Demolition and Refurbishment surveys before any refurbishment or demolition work takes place.
Call our asbestos removal contractors local to Wimbledon
Call our dedicated team of asbestos specialists on 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online form and we will get back to you.