Why should you remove your asbestos garage in Walton Upon Thames?
Although asbestos doesn’t always need to be removed, the idea that it is present on your property can be a huge worry. If the material becomes damaged or is in a poor condition, then it can pose a serious risk to the health of you or your family. Asbestos is an invisible killer because the fibres are tiny and cannot be seen by the naked eye. Never touch it or try to deal with it yourself.
Your garage or garage roof is one of the most common places where you can find asbestos and if you are planning any renovation work, it is essential that you get asbestos specialists in to remove it safely for you. Before work is undertaken, we will complete a full asbestos audit and risk assessment and carefully plan the job to negate any risks.
Whether it is just an asbestos roof, or a whole asbestos garage or other outbuilding, then we can completely dismantle it and remove it in a prompt and efficient manner. We can also removal all non-hazardous rubbish and leave the site completely clear and tidy for future use.
Here are some reasons to choose Goodbye Asbestos to complete any asbestos removals:
- Our team are professional, highly-skilled and licensed by the UKATA
- We have public liability insurance to the value of £1million
- We have over 20 years’ experience in asbestos removals
- Asbestos waste is disposed of at approved waste disposal sites
- After any disposal, we will issue you with all the corresponding paperwork
Stay legally compliant with our asbestos surveys and asbestos risk assessments in Walton on Thames
Do you need an asbestos survey or asbestos testing in Walton on Thames in a hurry? We deliver asbestos sampling and testing, Asbestos Management Surveys, Asbestos Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys and asbestos risk assessments throughout the local area. We have an excellent reputation for the level of service we offer our clients and much of our business comes from recommendations and referrals.
In April 2012 The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 came into force, meaning that people who are responsible for non-domestic premises need to know the premise, location and condition or any Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) on their premises. This mean that each building has an asbestos register and management plan in place and the Asbestos Management Survey will form the basis of this plan.
We can also help with:
- Asbestos sampling and testing: This is normally required where a full Asbestos Management Survey is not needed.
- Asbestos Refurbishment and Demolition Survey: This full-intrusive survey is required before a building is demolished or the interior design of a building is going to be changed.
- Asbestos Management Plan: This is created to show how you are managing any asbestos.
Get in touch today on 0800 024 6203 to see how we can assist you.
Call our asbestos removers and asbestos removal contractors in Walton Upon Thames to hear more!
Call our asbestos professionals today on 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online contact form.