Why use us for disposal of your asbestos garage in Sutton or Carshalton?
It is essential that any asbestos work is carried out by professionals because asbestos fibres can very easily be released into the air, putting you at risk. Many people like to turn a blind eye to their asbestos, or think that a professional asbestos removal service will cost a fortune but that simply isn’t the case.
Here are some reasons to choose us:
- We keep our prices affordable, competitive and fair
- We are fully licensed and accredited by the UK Asbestos Training Association (UKATA)
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do – we follow strict guidelines and always wear protective clothing
- We are able to assist with all aspects of asbestos outbuilding removals, from disconnecting any electricity and water, through to safe disposal and clearance of the area
- We can wrap and collect asbestos sheeting that has been removed by another trade
- We can tackle projects of all sizes, including domestic jobs, through to removal of asbestos from industrial estates, warehouses and factories
- We can work flexibly around you and will always respond to enquiries promptly
- After asbestos disposal, you will be given a hazardous waste consignment note, mandated from the Environment Agency, so you know that all asbestos has been disposed of via proper channels
- We have a public liability insurance of £1 million
Asbestos experts in Sutton, available for asbestos sampling and testing and asbestos surveys!
As the biggest cause of workplace deaths in the UK, it’s no wonder the mention of asbestos strikes fear into people. This is why if you are concerned that there is asbestos present within your property, or you manage a non-domestic property, that you employ the services of asbestos experts.
We have been specialising in the management and removal of asbestos for almost 20 years. We can conduct local asbestos sampling and testing and asbestos surveys to ascertain the presence of any asbestos, the extent of it and its condition. If asbestos is found on your property, it is not always necessary for it to be removed. So long as it is in good condition, is left undisturbed and poses no threat to health and will not require remedial works, it can be managed.
For non-domestic premises, an asbestos register must be maintained by law. An initial Asbestos Management Survey (formerly known as a Type 2 survey) will be required to achieve this.
If you are planning refurbishment or demolition work, Refurbishment or Demolition survey will be required before any work starts.
For further info on any of our services, please get in touch on 0800 024 6203.
Do you suspect you have an asbestos garage roof at your Sutton or Carshalton home? Get in touch with our asbestos removal contractors now!
For a quote, advice or to speak to our friendly team about anything else, call Goodbye Asbestos on 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org