Efficient domestic asbestos removal solutions in Ham
The term ‘asbestos’ describes six naturally occurring minerals found in certain types of rock formations. The general group of minerals are Chrysotile (white asbestos), Amosite (brown asbestos) and Crocidolite (blue asbestos). When mined and processed, asbestos separates into very thin fibres, that are invisible to the naked eye. Asbestos products pose a serious healthy risk when they deteriorate or are broken or disturbed.
Prior to the 1990s, the dangers of asbestos were unknown and this dangerous substance was used in a variety of domestic materials. If you garage or outbuilding was built before this time, it is likely there is asbestos on your property. Asbestos removal should only be done by professionals to prevent any harm to your or your family.
Asbestos garage removal and asbestos garage roof removal are two of our most frequently requested services. We can tackle projects of all sizes, from small domestic sheds to large factories, warehouses and industrial buildings. Whether you want to keep the garage, or dismantle it completely, we can help.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- A professional electrician will disconnect any electricity supplies
- A plumber will disconnect any water supplies
- The garage will be carefully dismantled and all rubble and asbestos waste will be disposed of
- The concrete base will be taken away
- The site will be left immaculate
- You will be given a hazardous waste consignment note
If your asbestos roof is removed, we can replace it with a modern, durable and cost-effective GRP fibreglass alternative.
Asbestos surveys by accredited asbestos experts in Richmond upon Thames
We can provide you with a no-obligation for all types of asbestos testing and sampling and surveys. Our experienced team can discuss your exact requirements and present all information in simple and straightforward documents. There are two types of survey for identifying Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs).
- Management surveys: This survey aims to locate any ACM that could be damaged or disturbed by normal activities and foreseeable maintenance or by installing new equipment. It helps guide the client about remedial work and forms the basis of an asbestos management plan.
- Refurbishment/Demolition Surveys: This is required when a premises, or part of a premises need upgrading, refurbishing or to be demolished. This is to ensure no one is harmed and allowed the work to be done properly by the contractor in the right way.
Are you unsure if you have asbestos on your domestic property? Our asbestos sampling service can offer you peace of mind and allow you to make an informed decision with the expert advice from our experienced team.
For asbestos abatement and disposal of asbestos garages near Richmond or Ham, call us today!
We are always happy to help with any asbestos-related enquiries, so call us now on 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733, email email@example.com or fill in an online enquiry form.