Are you concerned you have asbestos on your property in Hayling Island or Wittering? Call our asbestos removal experts now!
When anyone hears the word ‘asbestos’, they understandably worry.
After years of use in building materials, it is now understood that asbestos is responsible for a number of potentially-fatal diseases, such as mesothelioma, asbestosis and lung cancer. Here at Goodbye Asbestos, we set up our company almost 20 years ago, to provide a local, affordable and professional service to homeowners and business owners in our local area and since then our business has blossomed and grown and we now cater for customers in Hayling Island, Wittering and throughout the South East of England.
Safe removal of asbestos relies on a meticulous approach to health and safety and we are proud of the reputation we have built up for our attention to detail. We will never compromise on the safety of anyone and health and safety is always at the forefront of any asbestos removal plan.
Our asbestos services include:
- Removal of asbestos garage roofs, sheds and barns
- Asbestos removal from other outbuildings
- Removing asbestos from commercial premises and industrial estates
- Clearing demolition sites of asbestos
- Asbestos garage roof removals and re-roofing using advanced GRP fibreglass or corrugated metal or plastic roofing materials
- Asbestos flue removal
- Asbestos sampling and testing
- Asbestos sheet collection
- Asbestos disposal
- Removal and disposal of non-hazardous waste – we also provide rubbish and house clearances in the local area
Many companies prey on the fear of asbestos and charge over-inflated rates. We are committed to providing a cost-effective and affordable service. First, we can organise for a no-obligation site survey to identify possible asbestos containing materials (ACMs). If it is not clear if asbestos is present, we can arrange asbestos testing. Then we can draw up a plan to remove and dispose of any asbestos quickly and safely.
Many homes and buildings built before 1990 may contain asbestos, so if you are planning on doing work on your home, you are purchasing an older building or you are concerned about asbestos, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly team can be reached on 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733.
Asbestos Collection in Hayling Island
Large scale garage removal also undertaken in Hayling Island, such as council garages
Why is asbestos dangerous and how will you remove my asbestos garage near Hayling Island?
Asbestos is a naturally-occurring and versatile mineral, known for its heat and fire resistance, as well as its insulating properties.
Many residential and commercial buildings were constructed using asbestos mixed with cement in walls and ceilings. Although the use of asbestos went into decline after 1970, it is still present in many buildings constructed before 2000.
One of our most popular requests is for the removal of asbestos garages and sheds. If you think your garage or shed may contain asbestos, do not touch it. Asbestos is most dangerous when it has been disturbed, so call in the professionals. We can completely dismantle your shed for you and remove and dispose of asbestos – and any other waste – in a safe and responsible way. If your garage roof contains asbestos, we can take it away and re-roof your outbuilding using metal or plastic corrugated sheeting or state-of-the-art GRP fibreglass.
Are you looking for an asbestos survey or testing in Hayling Island? Goodbye Asbestos can help!
Goodbye Asbestos are a small team of fully qualified and accredited UKATA asbestos surveyors who can undertake all types of asbestos testing and surveying. We aim to offer a professional, thorough, safe and affordable service for all our clients at all times, whether they are individual homeowners or commercial property owners.
Our comprehensive range of testing and surveying services includes the following:
- Asbestos Management Surveys: These provide information about managing asbestos.
- Asbestos Refurbishment Surveys: These identify any asbestos containing materials (ACMs) prior to refurbishment work.
- Asbestos Demolition Surveys: These identify asbestos prior to demolitions.
- Asbestos Re-inspection: This is an inspection of previously-identified ACMs to check for any signs of deterioration.
- Asbestos Sampling and Testing: We can take a small sample and send it off to an accredited laboratory to test for asbestos. This type of test is usually used when a full survey is not needed.
We are happy to provide a free no-obligation quote at any time and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, get in touch with our asbestos removal contractors in Sussex! Make us your first choice for all asbestos removals and collections.
Call 0800 024 6203 or 07500 866 733, email email@example.com?subject=Website Enquiry or fill in an online enquiry form and we will get back to you.